Welcome to The Joint – Dallas, Lincoln Park! As your local chiropractor in Dallas, TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Dallas chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
7700 W. Northwest Hwy, Suite 200
Dallas, TX 75225
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Receive up to 4 visits per month
Best choice and lowest cost per visit for patients who visit more than 2 times / month. Typically best aligned with Doctor’s Treatment Plan. Month-to-month agreement required.
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $18
55% savings vs. single visit rate
- Youth (Under 18)
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $10
75% savings vs. single visit rate
Fixed number of visits.
Unable to commit to regular visits? Packages offer flexibility for patients who expect to visit 2 times or less / month.
- 20 Visits
- $22 cost per visit
45% savings vs. single visit rate
- 10 Visits
- $27 cost per visit
31% savings vs. single visit rate
- 6 Visits
- $32 cost per visit
19% savings vs. single visit rate
- Our single visit is an affordable and flexible option.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Dallas chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 5, 2016daneWhen most of us have pain of any sort, our first reaction is to reach for the bottle of pain medication. Whether it’s a mild over-the-counter type or a stronger prescription pill, we’re looking for that instant relief that comes with medication. Even with some relief, is medication the best option for back pain? Or ...
- November 2, 2015StepyEven though I have had the good fortune of never having to deal with the aches and pains that come along with an arthritis daignosis for myself, I do know a few people who are unfortunately dealing with managing the physical symptoms of their arthritis on a somewhat regular Anyone who deals with arthritis aches ...
- October 16, 2015StepyIf you have currently been dealing with any sort of acute or chronic neck pain, or even if you have experienced it in the past, you know that it can really be detrimental to the quality of your everyday life. The many health issues that arise from neck pain can prevent you from getting a good ...
- October 2, 2015StepyAs a freelance writer, I have to say that I definitely enjoy being able to work from home every day, as opposed to having to drive into an office day in and day out. I save money, time, and stress on the commute both ways (namely because there is no commute), and I am able ...
- September 18, 2015StepyYou probably know that stress is not good for your health, but do you know about the ways that stress can physically manifest itself in your body? For instance, if you have experienced back pain, headaches, or joint stiffness in recent times, if you really think back on it, chances are that those aches and ...
- September 3, 2015StepyWhen it comes to figuring out what the main cause and source of your back pain is, the clothes you wear may not be the first thing that come to your mind. However, many people are surprised at just how much of a toll that making a choice such as wearing the wrong pair of ...
- August 21, 2015StepyThere are more than a few causes of back pain and stiffness, but chances are high that your spinal column has something to do with the pain you are feeling in your upper or lower back. This is because a person’s spinal health and strength is directly tied to overall body health, especially when it ...
- August 7, 2015StepyWhen it comes to maintaining your overall health and wellness, you may be surprised to figure out just how important your joints are when it comes to your total body wellness. This is even more true if you suffer from frequent bouts of acute back or joint pain or stiffness. If you experience chronic back ...
- July 31, 2015StepyIf you have ever had the unfortunate experience of injuring your back in any way, you will probably agree with the sentiment that the absolute last thing you will think about doing is going out for a jog or a swim, let alone going out for any sort of exercise. In fact, it probably seems ...