Welcome to The Joint – Dallas, Addison! As your local chiropractor in Dallas, TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Dallas chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
15212 Montfort Drive, Suite 318
Dallas, TX 75248
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Dallas chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 13, 2016adminOne of the many benefits of visiting your chiropractor is continuous access to a health professional who understands your aches and pains and what is causing them. Especially as we get older, working on spinal flexibility is paramount. It should come as no surprise that osteoporosis (the gradual loss of bone mass) can rear its ...
- October 28, 2015SaraYou’ve likely been given a lot of advice about how to eat over the years, maybe even by your chiropractor! While a lot of advice how nutrition is valuable, there are a few myths out there that persist no matter what new information becomes available. The biggest one of those myths seems to be that ...
- October 15, 2015SaraStop what you’re doing! What position are you in as you are reading this? Slumped over? Up straight as an arrow? People spend too much time at their desks, and this can be the reason for aches and pains that take you to chiropractor. It’s important to know how you spend your day sitting in ...
- October 2, 2015SaraSitting around all day is not good for you. In fact, over the last few years several studies have come out that showed that the sedentary lifestyle lived by many Americans is contributing to an epidemic of inactivity. This is what is responsible for the rise in heart disease, diabetes, obesity, hypertension and overall poor ...
- September 18, 2015SaraYou know that bad posture doesn’t look all that great, but did you know that it can actually have a negative impact on your health? Well, you should listen to your chiropractor! Part of chiropractic philosophy is that the subluxations in your spine can impact your entire body. This is why chiropractic care in conjunction ...
- September 3, 2015SaraChiropractors have a lot of education and training at their disposal, and one method employed by many chiropractors is the Cox Flexion Distraction technique. If you suffer from back pain, neck pain, or pain that travels down your arms or legs, then this this technique may hold the key to relieving your pain and restoring ...
- August 20, 2015SaraMore and more people are finding that they simply can’t tolerate dairy, or that they want to remove it from their diets for their health. If you fall into either of these camps, do you know where to get the calcium you need every day in order to stay healthy? Well, here are a few ...
- August 7, 2015SaraChildren and adults are getting less exercise today than ever before, and this is contributing to a health crisis unlike that we have ever seen. Taking care of your body through regular chiropractic adjustments, diet and nutrition is important, but so is getting your body moving. Here is how you can be not only healthier but ...
- July 31, 2015SaraThere are some things you may be doing in your everyday life that you may not realize are contributing to your back pain. Seeing a chiropractor is always the first step in making sure you are aligned, and your body is able to heal itself, but there are other things you can do to lessen ...