Welcome to The Joint – Arlington, Highlands! As your local chiropractor in Arlington, TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Arlington chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Scott S. Jones, D.C.
I attended the University of Arkansas at Little Rock earning a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology and a Bachelor of Science Degree in Health Professions. During college I became interested in chiropractic due to my belief in a natural approach to healthcare. I attended Parker College of Chiropractic earning a Doctorate of Chiropractic degree in September 1998. My hobbies include camping, hiking, and cooking.
4001 Arlington Highlands, Suite #161
Arlington, TX 76018
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Dallas chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- August 17, 2015I can tell when I am going to have a sleepless night. By mid-afternoon, my shoulders are hunched up around my ears and I am losing ground fast with some new problem that has just ambushed me. We all know the feeling, but it is not always easy to solve the sleepless night that awaits us ...
- August 4, 2015If you are in slump where it is really hard to get motivated to make workouts happen, you need a new back up team that will make sure you don’t quit. Find a friend who is eager to run and consider enlisting your dog, who’s always ready for a run. Either way, your workouts are ...
- July 27, 2015One of my pet theories has always been how time spent outdoors may boost mental health. Of course the outdoors is our playground for exercise and sports, but have you ever thought about how much better you feel when you get outdoors on a regular basis? I discovered this early on. When I became mentally bogged ...
- July 22, 2015It happens to all of us. We get up late, rush off to a meeting, work through lunch, and, of course, meals get skipped. We may congratulate ourselves on calories saved, but many researchers are saying we should be cautious about making a habit of skipped meals. The NY Times says some scientific data on skipping ...
- July 6, 2015Kids, parents, and, even the dog, sometimes run into stomach upsets in the summer, when temps soar and meals are often eaten outdoors or on the go. Schedules get moved around, and tension can accelerate for kids and adults. As a child faces their very first swim lesson, or an adult tries to make it through ...
- June 22, 2015I have a range of friends in varying sizes, types and ages – with a variety of likeable traits. For a variety of reasons, we fit together as friends. When you think of your friends you can probably single out those traits that make them likeable too. Knowing what makes them likeable can provide the clues ...
- June 15, 2015Sometimes after a long weekend with a series of family catastrophes, I find myself moving into Monday shaking my head. And the question seems to be, just how does all of this work? If you want to do more with your kids, and need time to just drop back and mellow out, that becomes a conflict ...
- June 8, 2015Sometimes we assume motion means progress. If we are moving, everything must be OK. Right? I tend to do that when I am lagging on a deadline. I inhale my coffee and pick up speed. But author, Pico Iyer, sees it another way. When we start moving, he says we need to know where we are ...
- June 2, 2015Most of us are aware that taking care of the heart is something that needs to be at the top of our list of things to do, and deem important. But in the day to day rush, eating the wrong foods, skipping the gym, and putting in a lot of hours at work can sometimes push ...