Welcome to The Joint – Arlington, Highlands! As your local chiropractor in Arlington, TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Arlington chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Matt Dreadfulwater was born in Claremore, Oklahoma. He graduated from Jenks High School where he played varsity football for three years and won two state titles. He also ran track and field. After graduating, Dr. Matt attended the University of Oklahoma to complete his undergraduate studies. Dr. Matt’s passion for chiropractic care stemmed from the late Dr. Gallagher. Dr. Matt received treatment from Dr. Gallagher when he was ten years old. At that young age, he was inspired by the success stories of the other patients and of Dr. Gallagher’s approach to their well-being. He also loved the way he felt after being adjusted. While attending OU, Dr. Matt shadowed Dr. Gallagher and knew that he was destined to provide chiropractic care.
He then went on to Parker University (formerly Parker College of Chiropractic) and graduated in 2010 with his Doctorate of Chiropractic. He also earned a BS in Anatomy and Health & Wellness while at Parker. In September 2010, Dr. Matt joined Southlake Chiropractic as an associate doctor. In March 2011, he decided to open his own practice at Hands on Health Chiropractic in Grapevine. In September 2013, Dr. Matt will be the Clinic Director at The Joint Arlington Highlands. He is very excited for the opportunity to serve the people of Arlington with routine, affordable chiropractic care. Dr. Matt enjoys adjusting patients, watching football, going to the movies, country music, and spending time with his wife.
4001 Arlington Highlands, Suite #161
Arlington, TX 76018
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Melbourne chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- September 18, 2014The world’s population is on the rise with each and every second, and the speed at which it is increasing, is also getting much faster. A major concern for the health of every individual that resides on this earth is the ability to be adequately fed. Simply growing more food won’t and can’t support the ...
- September 10, 2014As much as you know and understand that sitting is bad for you because of its direct link to a number of ailments, for many, standing, or simply not sitting, isn’t an option on the job. So, with that said, some of us that do not have the luxury of standing and giving our backs ...
- September 2, 2014We’ve all heard the age old saying that stress leads to gray hair, but has there ever been any actual proof that this is the case? There’s also an age old adage that states that correlation does not necessarily imply causation, and this one is absolutely and unequivocally true. So, if following the nature of ...
- August 29, 2014There’s really nothing more disheartening than feeling as if you’re doing everything right- eating well, exercising, getting plenty of rest, etc.- and still seeing the numbers on the scale go up. Weight gain can be frustrating and, if there’s really no explanation for it, a little bit scary. So here are a few underlying reasons ...
- August 11, 2014At that moment in the day when lunch is nothing but a distant memory and your stomach begins to show signs of emptiness, it’s due to the fact that your metabolism is running on overdrive. This is great for those looking to lose weight, gain muscle and who are putting in some serious man hours ...
- August 7, 2014When the sun is up, even those with poor eyesight are aided by the light that the sun gives off. However, when the sun departs for the day and it’s dark and gloomy outside, is your vision still at its best? If you answered no, then it may be time to change the things you ...
- August 1, 2014Diets often call for drastic cuts and slashes to the food that you eat. Most of them require fruits, vegetables and only a few indulgences in between. Cheat days are usually allowed, but even then, gorging on sweets and foods that are high in sugars, calories and fats are typically frowned upon. For this reason, ...
- July 22, 2014It’s no secret that regular exercise can significantly reduce the risk of major illnesses such as heart disease, and can even help prevent unwanted weight gain, improve sleep, and provide a boost to brainpower. Now, according to a recent study, researchers suggest that exercise can literally change how we see the world, and the things around ...
- July 15, 2014Whether you’re a vegan, vegetarian or simply like to switch up the things you eat every once in a while, soy is a great alternative. Not only does it have the ability to absorb any taste or flavor that you surround it with, but it provides the body with a number of beneficial health properties. However, ...