Welcome to The Joint – Arlington, Highlands! As your local chiropractor in Arlington, TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Arlington chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Scott S. Jones, D.C.
I attended the University of Arkansas at Little Rock earning a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology and a Bachelor of Science Degree in Health Professions. During college I became interested in chiropractic due to my belief in a natural approach to healthcare. I attended Parker College of Chiropractic earning a Doctorate of Chiropractic degree in September 1998. My hobbies include camping, hiking, and cooking.
4001 Arlington Highlands, Suite #161
Arlington, TX 76018
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Dallas chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- January 29, 2015We all have situations come up that we call “a pain in the neck.” But sometimes that pain in the neck turns out to be in us. Instead of annoying outside situations, the pain in the neck is all too real and we are stuck with it. The neck feels stiff and sore turning simple ...
- January 19, 2015We all have morning routines that we treasure, but there may be an easy way to use the morning to make a few extra pounds disappear, too. Experts now tell us getting some extra sunlight in the morning may make it easier to shed weight. It has always been my experience that just being outdoors puts ...
- January 9, 2015So many new years resolutions have one thing at the heart of them…happiness. From the lofty weight loss goals to the promise to read more books and watch less television. The root of all of these things is happiness. Being healthy means you’re more active, eating better and are all around happier, having more books ...
- December 30, 2014When trying to push out the last rep, or finish strong on the last mile of the treadmill, it’s normal to have negative thoughts race through your head. Exercise, getting healthy and becoming fitter and stronger, is just as much mental as it is physical. Without good mental strength, it can be nearly impossible to ...
- December 29, 2014As of very recently, more emphasis has been bestowed up on exercise and healthy activities, not just among the younger generation, but specifically among the older generation too, and the country as a whole. Not only to beat the likes of diabetes, heart disease and obesity, but also to slow the process of aging and ...
- December 22, 2014With the winter weather upon us, the colder temperatures mean that fitness enthusiasts will be braving the harsh wind, snow and rain for their outdoor workouts. As beneficial as it is to get out and breathe in some outside air every once in a while, the cold does present more of a heightened risk for ...
- December 10, 2014The sciatic nerve is one of the largest nerves in the human body. It runs from the lower back, all the way down through the buttocks, and into the lower extremities. One of the more common ailments in relation to the sciatic nerve is what’s known as sciatica. Sciatica is the form of pain that most ...
- November 25, 2014Mindfulness is defined as the intentional, accepting focus of an individual’s undivided attention on the thoughts and emotions occurring in the present moment. The founding principles behind mindfulness are being used in everything from the gym to the workplace, all to help enhance efficiency, and implement calm and relaxation for the body and mind. Now, what ...
- November 21, 2014Finding ways to get a good night’s sleep range from the practical, to the completely insane. Because everyone sleeps a little differently, finding what works for you can often be a tricky process to have to go through. If you know anything about the human body and the way it works, you’ll know that the ...