Welcome to The Joint – Arlington, Highlands! As your local chiropractor in Arlington, TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Arlington chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Scott S. Jones, D.C.
I attended the University of Arkansas at Little Rock earning a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology and a Bachelor of Science Degree in Health Professions. During college I became interested in chiropractic due to my belief in a natural approach to healthcare. I attended Parker College of Chiropractic earning a Doctorate of Chiropractic degree in September 1998. My hobbies include camping, hiking, and cooking.
4001 Arlington Highlands, Suite #161
Arlington, TX 76018
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive up to 4 visits per month
Best choice and lowest cost per visit for patients who visit more than 2 times / month. Typically best aligned with Doctor’s Treatment Plan. Month-to-month agreement required.
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $18
55% savings vs. single visit rate
- Youth (Under 18)
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $10
75% savings vs. single visit rate
Fixed number of visits.
Unable to commit to regular visits? Packages offer flexibility for patients who expect to visit 2 times or less / month.
- 20 Visits
- $22 cost per visit
45% savings vs. single visit rate
- 10 Visits
- $27 cost per visit
31% savings vs. single visit rate
- 6 Visits
- $32 cost per visit
19% savings vs. single visit rate
- Our single visit is an affordable and flexible option.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Dallas chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 5, 2016Back pain is a common ailment that far too many people live with on a daily basis. It ranges in severity, but no matter what sort of back pain you suffer from, it’s undoubtedly a negative part of your life. If it’s not already, eliminating it should be at the top of your priority list. ...
- October 27, 2015Most of us know someone who is never at a loss for inspiration. When an idea is needed, they will often find it. How do they do that? Lifehack suggests some of the characteristics and qualities that go hand in hand with great ideas are ones that we could all use to get the ideas flowing. Never hesitate ...
- October 13, 2015You may have already suspected that, but now Harvard Health Letter agrees, pointing out the cardiovascular benefits. They say walking your dog gets you out there more and makes you feel better while you are there. “Research shows people who have a dog are far more likely to get the recommended 150 minutes of moderate physical activity ...
- October 2, 2015At one time or another most of us find ourselves shopping for the perfect moisturizer, cleanser, or toner, as we suffer from sticker shock at the prices. Often we find ourselves tempted to try one product after another looking for the magic bullet. But HarvardHealth suggests many of those magic skin care products will remove more ...
- September 17, 2015We all want to be good communicators, but that only works if we know how to listen too. We can’t continue to make winning points if we don’t know how our listener is responding. It has taken me awhile to absorb that. Sometimes it is just too easy to think about what you want to say ...
- September 3, 2015We are all familiar with health questions raised about high doses of caffeine in energy drinks and sodas. But now caffeine powder is bringing a much more lethal risk to the market as it makes deadly headlines. It is being sold as an unregulated dietary supplement online, and in local stores. The NY Times reported the ...
- August 17, 2015I can tell when I am going to have a sleepless night. By mid-afternoon, my shoulders are hunched up around my ears and I am losing ground fast with some new problem that has just ambushed me. We all know the feeling, but it is not always easy to solve the sleepless night that awaits us ...
- August 4, 2015If you are in slump where it is really hard to get motivated to make workouts happen, you need a new back up team that will make sure you don’t quit. Find a friend who is eager to run and consider enlisting your dog, who’s always ready for a run. Either way, your workouts are ...
- July 27, 2015One of my pet theories has always been how time spent outdoors may boost mental health. Of course the outdoors is our playground for exercise and sports, but have you ever thought about how much better you feel when you get outdoors on a regular basis? I discovered this early on. When I became mentally bogged ...