Welcome to The Joint – Arlington, Highlands! As your local chiropractor in Arlington, TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Arlington chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Scott S. Jones, D.C.
I attended the University of Arkansas at Little Rock earning a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology and a Bachelor of Science Degree in Health Professions. During college I became interested in chiropractic due to my belief in a natural approach to healthcare. I attended Parker College of Chiropractic earning a Doctorate of Chiropractic degree in September 1998. My hobbies include camping, hiking, and cooking.
4001 Arlington Highlands, Suite #161
Arlington, TX 76018
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Dallas chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- March 24, 2015That might be more feasible than you think. We all spend many hours bent over screens at work and at home. But there are exercises out there that can help us stay alert and stronger while we’re working. Why not pick a few that you like and break them out whenever your brain is feeling fuzzy ...
- March 16, 2015Most of us follow current discussions on healthy vegetables and super juices. We know the dangers of fried foods and trans fats, and the values of healthy oils like olive oils. But putting everything that we know into the best practice can take a little tweaking. Make fast food the exception rather than the rule Reserve pizzas, ...
- March 12, 2015Some people are natural runners, and others have to put a little more effort into it to make sure they are out there running every morning. I am in the latter category. I love the way I feel when I run, but I can also invent a million reasons why running may not be in the ...
- March 11, 2015Arthritis, asthma, allergies and heart disease head up a long list of chronic illnesses that frequently need all the solutions the patients can find to fight the burden. Diabetes, cancer, fibromyalgia and obesity, also fall into this category. Often patients fighting life long illness are frustrated in their search for relief from pain and ongoing solutions. ...
- March 3, 2015If asked what was wrong with your overall posture, a friend of mine would have replied “Nothing.” She is totally unaware of her posture, as her head tilts forward a large amount, typically while she is working on her reports at her desk. Gradually she even began to tilt forward as she walked. She was ...
- February 20, 2015As health becomes more and more of a hot topic, we are all learning how valuable prevention can be. The way we eat, the amount of stress we tolerate, and the ways we move can all add up in our favor, or not. Finding A Plan to Stay Active Is Essential Everything we do each day becomes ...
- February 13, 2015Lifestyles can change, plans can gather momentum, and suddenly the calendar looks wide open instead of just a succession of days to be navigated. “Quality of Life,” as a health term, is frequently batted about as people talk about age and its effect on day to day life. Sometimes relatives do a lot of shoulder shrugging ...
- February 6, 2015We all seem to know someone who has arthritis, which shows up when the cartilage between joints wears away. At first it is just a twinge, but later as bone meets bone the situation becomes more critical. The knees are a real target. I have known several people, both men and women, who have suffered with ...
- January 29, 2015We all have situations come up that we call “a pain in the neck.” But sometimes that pain in the neck turns out to be in us. Instead of annoying outside situations, the pain in the neck is all too real and we are stuck with it. The neck feels stiff and sore turning simple ...