Welcome to The Joint – Arlington, Highlands! As your local chiropractor in Arlington, TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Arlington chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Scott S. Jones, D.C.
I attended the University of Arkansas at Little Rock earning a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology and a Bachelor of Science Degree in Health Professions. During college I became interested in chiropractic due to my belief in a natural approach to healthcare. I attended Parker College of Chiropractic earning a Doctorate of Chiropractic degree in September 1998. My hobbies include camping, hiking, and cooking.
4001 Arlington Highlands, Suite #161
Arlington, TX 76018
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Dallas chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- March 3, 2015If asked what was wrong with your overall posture, a friend of mine would have replied “Nothing.” She is totally unaware of her posture, as her head tilts forward a large amount, typically while she is working on her reports at her desk. Gradually she even began to tilt forward as she walked. She was ...
- February 20, 2015As health becomes more and more of a hot topic, we are all learning how valuable prevention can be. The way we eat, the amount of stress we tolerate, and the ways we move can all add up in our favor, or not. Finding A Plan to Stay Active Is Essential Everything we do each day becomes ...
- February 13, 2015Lifestyles can change, plans can gather momentum, and suddenly the calendar looks wide open instead of just a succession of days to be navigated. “Quality of Life,” as a health term, is frequently batted about as people talk about age and its effect on day to day life. Sometimes relatives do a lot of shoulder shrugging ...
- February 6, 2015We all seem to know someone who has arthritis, which shows up when the cartilage between joints wears away. At first it is just a twinge, but later as bone meets bone the situation becomes more critical. The knees are a real target. I have known several people, both men and women, who have suffered with ...
- January 29, 2015We all have situations come up that we call “a pain in the neck.” But sometimes that pain in the neck turns out to be in us. Instead of annoying outside situations, the pain in the neck is all too real and we are stuck with it. The neck feels stiff and sore turning simple ...
- January 19, 2015We all have morning routines that we treasure, but there may be an easy way to use the morning to make a few extra pounds disappear, too. Experts now tell us getting some extra sunlight in the morning may make it easier to shed weight. It has always been my experience that just being outdoors puts ...
- January 9, 2015So many new years resolutions have one thing at the heart of them…happiness. From the lofty weight loss goals to the promise to read more books and watch less television. The root of all of these things is happiness. Being healthy means you’re more active, eating better and are all around happier, having more books ...
- December 30, 2014When trying to push out the last rep, or finish strong on the last mile of the treadmill, it’s normal to have negative thoughts race through your head. Exercise, getting healthy and becoming fitter and stronger, is just as much mental as it is physical. Without good mental strength, it can be nearly impossible to ...
- December 29, 2014As of very recently, more emphasis has been bestowed up on exercise and healthy activities, not just among the younger generation, but specifically among the older generation too, and the country as a whole. Not only to beat the likes of diabetes, heart disease and obesity, but also to slow the process of aging and ...