Welcome to The Joint – Carrollton, Willow Bend! As your local chiropractor in Carrollton, TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Carrollton chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Davis grew up in Stephenville, Texas where he graduated from Stephenville High School. He went on to get his undergraduate Degree in MultiMedia production at the Art Institute of Dallas. He received his Doctorate of Chiropractic from Parker Chiropractic University in Dallas, Texas. His interest in chiropractic began as a child when a chiropractor was able to relieve severe neck pain that he had been experiencing for weeks. Through high school and college, he found a passion for health and exercise that led him to enroll at Parker. Dr. Davis believes that chiropractic is a natural and effective way to help people both heal from injuries and maintain optimal health. “Take care of your body, you only get one to live in,” states Dr. Davis.
3400 E. Hebron Parkway, Suite 112
Carrollton, TX 75010
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Receive up to 4 visits per month
Best choice and lowest cost per visit for patients who visit more than 2 times / month. Typically best aligned with Doctor’s Treatment Plan. Month-to-month agreement required.
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $18
55% savings vs. single visit rate
- Youth (Under 18)
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $10
75% savings vs. single visit rate
Fixed number of visits.
Unable to commit to regular visits? Packages offer flexibility for patients who expect to visit 2 times or less / month.
- 20 Visits
- $22 cost per visit
45% savings vs. single visit rate
- 10 Visits
- $27 cost per visit
31% savings vs. single visit rate
- 6 Visits
- $32 cost per visit
19% savings vs. single visit rate
- Our single visit is an affordable and flexible option.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Dallas chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 19, 2016DominicOne of the biggest problems facing Americans today is weight gain and the development of obesity. It’s too easy to pack on the pounds these days, especially when you take into consideration all the little bad habits we’ve learned to pick up through the day. Individually, these habits are small and seemingly insignificant. Put together, ...
- April 5, 2016DominicIt’s bad enough to deal with back pain on its own, but when you add sleep issues such as insomnia to the mix, you’re in for quite a ride in terms of getting your well-being back on track. Few things feed into each other so viciously as the cycle between insomnia and back pain, which ...
- October 30, 2015SandyHealth and wellness are topics we all talk about. But when it comes down to really making choices, your chiropractor may be one of your best resources. The American Chiropractic Association explains the difference that chiropractors bring to our health care options. They say the chiropractor is the one who defines wellness as an active process ...
- October 13, 2015SandyRange of motion does not seem to be a big deal, unless you lose it that is. Then simple tasks quickly become challenges. Harvard Health suggests range of motion can be improved with stretching exercises. Once muscles are warmed up in workouts, do stretches after each exercise or as part of a cool-down. Hold each stretch for ...
- October 5, 2015SandyAddictive prescription pain medications are all too familiar in our communities and our neighborhoods. Many of us know of a family or an individual who has been hit by this painkiller epidemic. Numerous recent studies have shown the dangerous over reliance in the United States on prescription painkillers that simply mask pain, but do not cure ...
- September 3, 2015SandyChiropractors are speaking out as the tide of drug dependency continues to rise in our culture. They are saying patients in pain should see a chiropractor first before narcotic pain medicine is prescribed, and interventional pain procedures are performed. According to the American Chiropractic Association, ACA spokesman and Georgia chiropractor, Robert Hayden, explained how critical this ...
- August 20, 2015SandyBack pain impacts the lives of millions every day. For many, it becomes a struggle to live a normal life. If you have been lucky enough to avoid upper and lower back pain, it might be time to learn some precautions. HarvardHealth tells us there is a lot that we can do to prevent back pain. ...
- August 6, 2015SandyChiropractors know that many of the cases of back pain that they see, come from poor posture. Wherever you are with your back and posture, it is definitely worth a check to see if you are maintaining good posture 24-7. Check your posture while driving, sitting and working If you have good posture you could be helping ...
- July 30, 2015SandyAnyone who has suffered through lower back pain will tell you how completely life changes when lower back pain takes over. Chiropractors will tell you why the lower back is so prone to injury. According to SpineHealth, the lower back endures the most strain as the spine twists and bends. Fifty percent of bending forward occurs ...