Welcome to The Joint – Dallas, Casa Linda! As your local chiropractor in Dallas, TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Dallas chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
9440 Garland Rd., Suite 166, Suite 166
Dallas, TX 75218
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Dallas chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 5, 2016adminFrom the time modern American children take their first steps, they have opportunities to be off and running — literally — beginning with Gymboree classes, followed by community sports and school athletics. In fact, approximately 30 million children under 18 participate in organized sports. Unfortunately, not every young athlete’s season ends the way it starts, with ...
- October 30, 2015GenevieveRunning is a habit that many people enjoy on a regular basis. Not only is running challenging and great for the body, but a lot of people find it rather therapeutic. Once you get in the zone, all of your worries and troubles seem to dissipate. The only real trouble with running is that it ...
- October 16, 2015GenevieveYou may or may not be one of those that takes a handful of supplements or vitamins in the morning. Some people firmly believe in the power of supplements, while others are not so keen on the idea. Whichever side of the fence you lie on, one thing is certain. The proper supplements can make ...
- October 2, 2015GenevieveMost of us have at least a few pounds that we would like to lose. It’s actually pretty rare to find an adult that is completely happy with their weight and body fat percentage. Busy lives, poor choices in diet, children, and inactivity all contribute to a bit too much weight. Even though we all need ...
- September 18, 2015GenevieveStress is a lot worse for the body and mind than we often realize. Not only can it make us feel tired and a bit foggy in our thinking process, but it can also raise blood pressure, cause aches and pains, contribute to headaches, and cause many other unwanted side effects. Of course, excess stress ...
- September 4, 2015GenevieveEveryone wants what is best for their kids. We want them to be healthy, happy, and successful in life. Of course, parenting doesn’t come with instructions, so actually accomplishing these feats can really be tough. Most people do the obvious. We take them to the doctor when they are sick, rock them to sleep and ...
- August 21, 2015GenevieveThe spine is such an overlooked part of the body. We know it is important and vital to our well being, but unless it is causing problems, we tend to push it to the back of our minds. It’s not something that we consciously think about everyday. We might think about our muscles or our ...
- August 7, 2015GenevieveIf there is one thing that is certain about the summer heat, it is that it is completely energy zapping. Once the sun starts beating down, your energy level likely takes quite the nose dive. If this is you, rest assured that you are not alone. The height of the summer is one of the ...
- July 31, 2015GenevieveMost people will complain of back pain at least once in their lifetime. As we get older, so do our spines, and with that age comes a lot of wear and tear, and eventually a bit of tension and pain. Of course, our lifestyles also contribute to this pain. One place that generally causes a ...