Welcome to The Joint – Coppell! As your local chiropractor in Coppell, TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Coppell chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Aaron Martin is the Clinic Director at the Coppell, Texas location. He is a native of Texas and moved from east Texas to the Dallas Fort Worth area in 2002 to attended The University of Texas at Arlington where he attained a Bachelor of Science in Biology. He then received a Doctor of Chiropractic from Parker College of Chiropractic, now Parker University, where he was trained on nine different chiropractic techniques.
With a background as an athlete, Aaron is well-versed in sports therapy and possesses sound knowledge of biomechanics of the human body. He intends to use these skills in the treatment of wellness patients under The Joint model to promote a healthy, active lifestyle.
106 N. Denton Tap Rd, Suite 270
Coppell, TX 75019
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive up to 4 visits per month
Best choice and lowest cost per visit for patients who visit more than 2 times / month. Typically best aligned with Doctor’s Treatment Plan. Month-to-month agreement required.
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $18
55% savings vs. single visit rate
- Youth (Under 18)
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $10
75% savings vs. single visit rate
Fixed number of visits.
Unable to commit to regular visits? Packages offer flexibility for patients who expect to visit 2 times or less / month.
- 20 Visits
- $22 cost per visit
45% savings vs. single visit rate
- 10 Visits
- $27 cost per visit
31% savings vs. single visit rate
- 6 Visits
- $32 cost per visit
19% savings vs. single visit rate
- Our single visit is an affordable and flexible option.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Dallas chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 5, 2016adminWhere do you hurt? When you get up in the morning is your neck stiff? As you head home in the evening does your back complain? Throughout the day do you feel nagging elbow, arm, shoulder or wrist pain? Ongoing pain is something that can quickly wear you out as it sabotages your focus. Your chiropractor ...
- October 16, 2015GenevieveThere is nothing better than finding the perfect pair of shoes. If you’re a woman, then you really know just how good this feels. Heels that are the perfect color, the perfect height, and comfortable?! You have probably died and gone to shoe heaven. In all seriousness, however, shoes can make or break an outfit ...
- October 2, 2015GenevieveThe chiropractic’s office has been growing in popularity over the past few years. If you don’t already go to the chiropractor, it is highly likely that you know someone that does. The benefits that come with a visit are numerous. Even with all of the benefits, many people skip out on the chiropractor because they don’t ...
- September 18, 2015GenevieveA lack of sleep is one of the worst feelings. Your body revolts with random aches and pains and headaches and general weariness. Your mind also fights back by refusing to focus or concentrate on anything. With that said, insomnia is actually fairly common among American adults. While there are available remedies in the form of ...
- September 4, 2015GenevieveOh, the joys of stress. By far, stress is one of the worst things to deal with in life. Unfortunately, it is also one of the things that we are unlikely to live without. Whether it is family, work, friends, or other obligations, stress happens. When it does, it can cause some seriously ill side ...
- August 21, 2015GenevieveStaying active is one of the best ways to improve quality of life. If you can’t move and go anywhere, it’s hard to experience all the good that life has to offer. Of course, staying active can be tough as we get older. It takes some real effort to maintain movement, flexibility, and activity as ...
- August 7, 2015GenevieveYour bones are much more important than you realize. Unless you have broken one, and therefore had to do without its use for a while, you may not realize just how important it is to keep them healthy. While you may not be able to prevent all problems with the bones, like breaks, abrasions, bruises, ...
- July 31, 2015GenevieveOne of the toughest times of your entire life will be when you are a brand new mom. Seriously, the lack of sleep, endless crying, unsolicited advice, and crazy hormones all make a recipe for a tough few months. Besides all of this, it can also be quite painful! You are healing from childbirth, and ...
- July 24, 2015GenevieveUnless you have experienced digestive troubles, you probably are unaware of how much they can get in the way of life. When you can’t go out or have to plan ahead if you are going to be away from a bathroom, your lifestyle tends to be altered just a little. That, however, is not the ...