Welcome to The Joint – Flower Mound! As your local chiropractor in Flower Mound, TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Flower Mound chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
3750 long Prairie Road, suite 110
Flower Mound, TX 75028
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Dallas chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 19, 2016ReillyNeck pain and disk problems: Two typical causes of pain that originate in the neck and may be treatedby chiropractic manipulation, which involves applying controlled force to a spinal joint. The goal of chiropractic adjustment, also known as spinal manipulation, is to correct structural alignment and improve your body’s physical function. Chiropractic manipulation can resolve ...
- April 19, 2016DominicIrritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a digestive disorder that, according to WebMD, impacts the lives of 15 percent of the population in the United States. If you suffer from IBS, chiropractic care may be a natural and drug-free alternative to help you find relief. The Symptoms of IBS There are several symptoms of IBS. These symptoms include: Disturbance ...
- April 19, 2016DominicMyths sure can make things more exciting. Was the City of Troy a real place defended by Achilles? Did extraterrestrials actually build the pyramids? Does Bigfoot really exist? Some myths may never be dispelled, but when it comes to chiropractic, several myths have been dismissed including these common ones. A Chiropractor Isn’t a Real Doctor There’s a ...
- April 19, 2016adminYou know that eating healthy, nutritious foods is good for you. You also probably know that getting regular adjustments from a chiropractor is good for you. It should make sense then that having both of these healthy habits in your life can really make a difference in how you feel, both physically as well as ...
- April 19, 2016DominicOne of the biggest problems facing Americans today is weight gain and the development of obesity. It’s too easy to pack on the pounds these days, especially when you take into consideration all the little bad habits we’ve learned to pick up through the day. Individually, these habits are small and seemingly insignificant. Put together, ...
- April 19, 2016daneYou have probably experienced your fair share of neck pain or tenderness. In fact, you have probably experienced some sort of neck discomfort enough times that you no longer have a count. We use our necks … a lot! Because of this, it’s only natural that we sometimes feel a little pain. While it may ...
- April 13, 2016adminOne of the many benefits of visiting your chiropractor is continuous access to a health professional who understands your aches and pains and what is causing them. Especially as we get older, working on spinal flexibility is paramount. It should come as no surprise that osteoporosis (the gradual loss of bone mass) can rear its ...
- April 13, 2016DominicNo one is perfect. It may be cliché but it’s true. When you’re in a relationship with another imperfect person, communication will not always be easy. The key to helping your relationship to grow and blossom is to be aware of what communication mistakes are common in relationships and what you can do to avoid ...
- April 13, 2016DominicI’m not much of golfer or a tennis player but that hasn’t prevented me from dealing with the nagging pain of both tennis and golfer’s elbow also known as athlete’s elbow. In layman’s terms, tennis elbow is an injury to the tendon in the outer elbow. Golfer’s elbow affects the inner tendon of the elbow. But ...