Welcome to The Joint – Fort Worth, Alliance Town Center! As your local chiropractor in Fort Worth, TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Fort Worth chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Simpson is a proud Texan who grew up in Fort Worth, Texas and northern New Mexico. It was in New Mexico where he discovered skiing and extreme mountain biking and subsequently was introduced to Chiropractic and holistic medicine following a major knee injury. Fueled by his love of working with his hands and a passion for helping people, Chiropractic became a life goal in his teens. He realized early on that the key to health and longevity lay within the body’s inherent ability to heal itself.
Dr. Simpson is a graduate of Parker Chiropractic College in Dallas and has managed practices in Fort Worth, Texas and Denver, Colorado. While in Denver, Dr. Simpson was a repeated guest on a local radio show and the morning television show Good Morning Colorado discussing subjects ranging from allergies, maintaining optimum health, and even how to improve your golf game through chiropractic care. He was also the official chiropractor for the Colorado Disc Golf Association. The clinical model of The Joint is what interested Dr. Simpson in pursuing a position with the company. He has always sought the ability to provide Chiropractic care in an affordable and convenient way that would enable everyone to receive the care that they need. “Each patient carries his own Doctor inside him. We are at our best when we give the doctor that resides within each patient a chance to work.” Albert Schweizer.
2916 Texas Sage Trail
Fort Worth, TX 76177
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Receive up to 4 visits per month
Best choice and lowest cost per visit for patients who visit more than 2 times / month. Typically best aligned with Doctor’s Treatment Plan. Month-to-month agreement required.
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $18
55% savings vs. single visit rate
- Youth (Under 18)
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $10
75% savings vs. single visit rate
Fixed number of visits.
Unable to commit to regular visits? Packages offer flexibility for patients who expect to visit 2 times or less / month.
- 20 Visits
- $22 cost per visit
45% savings vs. single visit rate
- 10 Visits
- $27 cost per visit
31% savings vs. single visit rate
- 6 Visits
- $32 cost per visit
19% savings vs. single visit rate
- Our single visit is an affordable and flexible option.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Dallas chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- October 26, 2015GaryWe’ve all heard the old saying about “All work and no play.” Although there’s a lot to be said about the value of hard work, for some men and women, working is all they know. Being a workaholic as opposed to someone who has a good work ethic, is as different as night and day. ...
- October 13, 2015GaryYou may be thinking, “do I need an x-ray if chiropractic care is supposed to provide me with an alternative to this type of treatment?” Well, the answer is both “Yes” and “No.” A trained practitioner can, more often than not, determine the cause of an individual’s pain during the first cursory examination. But sometimes ...
- October 2, 2015DominicIn the struggle to contain spiraling health care costs, both government officials and medical experts put the blame on similar things, including the increasing rate of overweight and obesity, smoking, alcohol use and dangerous driving. But one factor that leads to good health is often overlooked: a wedding ring. In a recent study completed by Indiana ...
- September 22, 2015DominicIn the effort to maintain and improve health and wellness, we often have to look outside of the traditional methods to enhance our ability to stay healthy. Eating healthy and exercising regularly are two main components for our health and wellness and we can often find the resources we need for the maintenance and improvement ...
- September 3, 2015RachelleOne of the most important elements of chiropractic care is diagnostics. Chiropractors rely on a variety of diagnostic techniques in order to fully understand what is occurring in the patient’s musculoskeletal system, and how a given treatment intervention could bring about positive results in said patient. One of the most heavily relied on diagnostic techniques in ...
- August 19, 2015RachelleIn the overarching discipline of healthcare, there is a sort of division in how we can approach treating illness and preventing poor health outcomes. On one hand, there is the health of the individual, usually taken care of through medicine. Doctors see patients, prescribe medications, perform surgeries, and enact many other interventions that occur on ...
- August 5, 2015RachelleWhile the United States faces a significantly high presence of chronic pain, specifically chronic lower back pain, there are so many individuals who lack access to the proper treatment that they need. There are barriers to proper medical care for so many different health problems, but when it comes to musculoskeletal problems and lower back ...
- July 30, 2015RachelleIn the United States, we are faced with a similar situation that is being seen in many other developing countries around the world like Japan and Germany. This situation refers to an overall aging population. According to the United States Census Bureau, the United States population at the age of 65 or older by 2050 ...
- July 24, 2015RachelleFunding is a key aspect of the functioning and operations for any non-profit organization in existence. In the healthcare space, funding is especially important as it is at the root of all activities and actions it wants to take. Many non-profit organizations play a significant role in the conducting of healthcare research. Whether it be ...