Welcome to The Joint – McKinney! As your local chiropractor in McKinney, TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our McKinney chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
MaryAnn Osifo, D.C.
Dr. MaryAnn Woods-Osifo graduated with her doctorate of chiropractic from Parker University in Dallas, Texas.
As a student at Parker University, she stayed steadfast in her chiropractic goals as she truly believes in the importance of health and the chiropractic approach to optimal health.
While in school she was recognized as a Pioneer of Chiropractic with the World Federation of Chiropractic, WFC. She was also awarded Student of the Year Award by the American Black Chiropractic Association. She served as president of several clubs including The Distinguished Toastmasters Club. During her last year she served as Senator of her class.
Dr. Osifo worked as a research assistant throughout her undergraduate studies and also while at Parker University. She has contributed on many research projects, and one of her collaborated published project was on the use of herbal supplements and adolescents in the United States. She also believes in the wellbeing of the entire family.
Dr. Osifo is married and has a son, David, and they live in McKinney, Texas. She understands the importance of health and the chiropractic approach to optimal health and wellbeing. She is currently an Ambassador of the American Chiropractic Association and is actively involved with leadership roles in her community.
6150 West Eldorado Parkway, Suite 200
McKinney, TX 75070
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via Clinic28072@thejoint.com
Receive up to 4 visits per month
Best choice and lowest cost per visit for patients who visit more than 2 times / month. Typically best aligned with Doctor’s Treatment Plan. Month-to-month agreement required.
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $18
55% savings vs. single visit rate
- Youth (Under 18)
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $10
75% savings vs. single visit rate
Fixed number of visits.
Unable to commit to regular visits? Packages offer flexibility for patients who expect to visit 2 times or less / month.
- 20 Visits
- $22 cost per visit
45% savings vs. single visit rate
- 10 Visits
- $27 cost per visit
31% savings vs. single visit rate
- 6 Visits
- $32 cost per visit
19% savings vs. single visit rate
- Our single visit is an affordable and flexible option.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Dallas chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 5, 2016adminYou may not be the anxious type, but you’re a bundle of nerves anyway. We all are, at least in our spines. The spinal cord is a bundle of nervous tissue carrying messages between your brain and your muscles, as well as other soft tissues, explains an article on the Johns Hopkins Medicine website. The cord ...
- October 16, 2015SaraYour chiropractor knows all about your joints and the pain they can cause, but how much do you know? Well, educating yourself about your joints and their health is the first step in helping you to stay pain free (in conjunction with seeing your chiropractor, of course!). Here are a few fun facts to introduce ...
- October 2, 2015SaraHow much do you really know about proper posture? You probably know you should do it, but do you even know where to start or how poor posture can impact your whole body? Here’s everything you should know about posture that will make your chiropractor proud! What About Poor Posture? Poor posture impacts your whole body. It ...
- September 18, 2015SaraLots of people talk about low back pain, but what about upper back pain? If you suffer from upper back pain you may find it difficult to take a deep breath, and this can be caused by sitting forward (like at a desk) or doing a lot of lifting throughout the day. So, what’s the ...
- September 3, 2015SaraThere’s a fable surrounding chiropractics that chiropractors only deal with problems with your back – but that could not be further from the truth! Chiropractors are skilled in addressing your body as a whole and because they do that, chiropractic management of your health extends far beyond just back problems. Here are the ways in ...
- August 24, 2015SaraTo your chiropractor, chronic pain is a big deal. After all, pain is the way your body communicates that things are not as they should be, and they should be paid attention to. The problem is that if people suffer from pain on a daily basis, they tend to discount it and not give it ...
- August 7, 2015SaraIt would be nice to have a little chiropractor that you could take with you everywhere. They would be full of great advice to help you navigate your day in a more pain free and body friendly way! So, in lieu of your very own pocket chiropractor, here are some tips that your chiropractor would ...
- July 31, 2015SaraBack pain is a common problem. In fact, aside from the common cold it’s the condition most people see a health care professional for! It tends to put a cramp in your daily routine, and while it’s true that some back pain is to be expected as you age, there are habits you may have ...
- July 24, 2015SaraIf you are new to chiropractic care, you may have a few questions about how it works and how it can help you. Well, here is what you need to know about chiropractic care and its principles, as well as how it can help to make your life better! What is Chiropractic Care? Chiropractics is based on ...