Welcome to The Joint – Plano, Stonebriar! As your local chiropractor in Plano, TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Plano chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
8240 Preston Road, Suite 165
Plano, TX 75024
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive up to 4 visits per month
Best choice and lowest cost per visit for patients who visit more than 2 times / month. Typically best aligned with Doctor’s Treatment Plan. Month-to-month agreement required.
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $18
55% savings vs. single visit rate
- Youth (Under 18)
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $10
75% savings vs. single visit rate
Fixed number of visits.
Unable to commit to regular visits? Packages offer flexibility for patients who expect to visit 2 times or less / month.
- 20 Visits
- $22 cost per visit
45% savings vs. single visit rate
- 10 Visits
- $27 cost per visit
31% savings vs. single visit rate
- 6 Visits
- $32 cost per visit
19% savings vs. single visit rate
- Our single visit is an affordable and flexible option.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Dallas chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 19, 2016daneYou have probably experienced your fair share of neck pain or tenderness. In fact, you have probably experienced some sort of neck discomfort enough times that you no longer have a count. We use our necks … a lot! Because of this, it’s only natural that we sometimes feel a little pain. While it may ...
- April 5, 2016daneLife can be a lot of fun. It’s a journey of numerous possibilities and opportunities, and with the right outlook, it’s yours for the taking. But, sometimes things get in the way of the quality of our lives. Things happen and it puts us down and out. For many, two of the biggest hindrances to ...
- October 27, 2015HaleyHaving Arthritis pain is an issue that you have to deal with daily. This might be taking medication or pain killers, going to physical therapy, or just dealing with the pain without any sort of treatment. Individuals suffering from Arthritis have to constantly manage their pain. There might be a simpler way to do so ...
- October 12, 2015HaleyWith your child rounding the corner into their second month of school, you may have noticed that their work load has definitely increased, especially for middle and high schoolers. When your kids come home and start to empty the contents of their backpack, you may find they have about five thick text books jammed in ...
- September 28, 2015JenIf you label yourself as a night owl then you may want to start asking yourself why you feel the need to stay up so late. You don’t have kids, you don’t have to meet any crazy deadlines, you live in a quiet neighborhood and you aren’t going out to party. So, what’s with all ...
- September 17, 2015JenIf there is one thing chiropractors know about it is back pain. The majority of their patients go to them complaining of intense lower and upper back pain, caused from a wide variety of reasons. Sometimes the pain is from environmental circumstances, such as sitting at an office desk all day, sleeping on a bad ...
- September 1, 2015JenYou know all the benefits that chiropractic care adds to your life? Well, it turns out that it may also apply to your best friend… your four-legged one, that is. Yes, chiropractic has now become a type of therapy that your dog can also enjoy. Animal chiropractic care is not just for your pup either, ...
- August 19, 2015JenSport’s injuries can be potentially detrimental to the physical ability of an athlete. Some sports require way more hand to hand contact than others, or in some cases, hand to face or foot to body contact, like in mixed martial arts or the ultimate fighting championship. Also known as MMA and UFC, both activities are ...
- August 6, 2015JenIt’s no surprise that addiction is a debilitating condition that most Americans live with on a daily basis. Whether it is an addiction to drugs, alcohol, sex, shopping or gambling, all addicts have the common desire to block out the pain by covering it with a potentially dangerous behavior. Wanting to feel happy instead of ...