Welcome to The Joint – Dallas, Preston & Royal! As your local chiropractor in Dallas, TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Dallas chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
5959 Royal Lane, Suite 633
Dallas, TX 75230
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Dallas chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 5, 2016StepyIt’s easier now than ever before to get information on virtually anything you need to know about. Yet, sometimes we still prescribe to common misconceptions about things which are unfamiliar to us. One topic some people still don’t know too much about is chiropractic care. They have flat-out never heard of this field of medicine ...
- October 16, 2015StepyPosture: you know it is important to get it right, yet just hearing or reading the very word takes you back to your younger years, when a family member or maybe even a teacher would command you to sit up straight and have better posture. Well, as annoying as this may have been, it turns out ...
- October 2, 2015StepyWhen it comes to thinking about the overall health and wellness of our physical bodies, I think it is an unfortunately safe bet to say that many of us are more likely than not to completely overlook the health and well being of our spinal columns and backs. This type of common oversight probably provides an ...
- September 18, 2015StepyWhen it comes to mental health, it seems pretty clear right there in the name that all of the symptoms and issues associated with these illnesses will only take place in the mind. Unfortunately, this is a very common misconception that makes receiving the proper diagnosis and – more importantly – the right treatment that ...
- September 4, 2015StepyFoot pain can be a real bummer to deal with, as anyone who has ever experienced it can attest to. Whether you are experiencing foot pain as the result of a long day of being on your feet, or if you have suddenly been taken hold of by a Charley horse, chances are high that ...
- August 21, 2015StepyWhen you think about the different components of your body that you need to take care of for optimal and total health and wellness, are you taking your spinal column into consideration? It may seem silly or unusual to place focus on the spinal column when it comes to getting and staying healthy, but the ...
- August 7, 2015StepyWhether we are trying to shed a few pounds, tone our bodies, or increase mobility and reduce pain, I think that it’s safe to say that one of the areas of our bodies that we often tend to overlook would be our hips and outer thighs. Sure, they can both be very noticeable when wearing ...
- July 31, 2015StepyIf you have already made the wise decision to see a doctor of chiropractic for improved back and joint health, you may also want to ask him or her about things you can do outside of your weekly or monthly sessions in order to further boost the benefits to your health that chiropractic care can ...
- July 24, 2015StepyUsually when we go in to see a doctor for any sort of appointment or treatment, it is because we are experiencing a specific health issue that we would like to have addressed and treated as soon as possible so we can start feeling better…until the next health issue or ailment comes along, and the ...