Welcome to The Joint – Red Oak! As your local chiropractor in Red Oak, TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Red Oak chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Jack Nunn has been a chiropractor since 1985 when he graduated from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa. He spent over twelve years working at Parker College of Chiropractic in both Dallas and Irving, Texas training chiropractic students. When he left Parker College of Chiropractic as an Associate Professor, he opened and has been operating The Joint at Red Oak since September of 2008. Dr. Jack believes the chiropractic adjustment is one of the best ways one can help to promote good health for the body. Come into The Joint at Red Oak and let us help you on your road to better health.
278 E. Ovilla Rd.
Red Oak, TX 75154
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Receive up to 4 visits per month
Best choice and lowest cost per visit for patients who visit more than 2 times / month. Typically best aligned with Doctor’s Treatment Plan. Month-to-month agreement required.
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $18
55% savings vs. single visit rate
- Youth (Under 18)
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $10
75% savings vs. single visit rate
Fixed number of visits.
Unable to commit to regular visits? Packages offer flexibility for patients who expect to visit 2 times or less / month.
- 20 Visits
- $22 cost per visit
45% savings vs. single visit rate
- 10 Visits
- $27 cost per visit
31% savings vs. single visit rate
- 6 Visits
- $32 cost per visit
19% savings vs. single visit rate
- Our single visit is an affordable and flexible option.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Dallas chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 19, 2016adminYou know that eating healthy, nutritious foods is good for you. You also probably know that getting regular adjustments from a chiropractor is good for you. It should make sense then that having both of these healthy habits in your life can really make a difference in how you feel, both physically as well as ...
- April 5, 2016adminWhen it comes to your own personal health and wellness, you have a lot more control and say than you may think you do. Sure, chiropractors are the professionals, but they’re going to need your help to make sure you’re getting the treatment you need. Whether you’ve been experiencing chronic back pain for a long ...
- November 2, 2015HaleyYou may be the type of person who has found yourself in the unfortunate position of having a panic attack. You have likely experienced the physical symptoms of tightening in your chest, the increased heart rate, the sweating, crying, shortness of breath, or sweaty palms. The feeling of dread, fear, and anxiety cannot be shaken ...
- October 16, 2015HaleyAs of today, we have a lot more information about milk, and it’s different health benefits and risks. We also have a lot of different types of milk as well. It is no longer the day of the dairy cow, especially now that research has surfaced questioning the purity of dairy milk. A lot of ...
- September 30, 2015adminWhen we’re trying to shed a few pounds or tone our bodies, I think that it’s safe to say that one of the areas of our bodies that we often tend to overlook would be our hips and outer thighs. Sure, they can both be very noticeable when wearing ill-fitting clothes, but it often seems ...
- September 18, 2015JenSome people not only want to slim down, but they want to slim down their waist in particular. Instead of buying into the waist trainers, girdles, and body sinchers, there are easier (and less painful!) ways to get that body you always wanted. From diet to nutrition to fitness, below are some safe and natural ...
- August 19, 2015JenProtein is an important element to everyone’s diet, if not the most important. No matter if you are an omnivore, vegetarian or vegan, you need protein to help your body function at its best. Protein allows the body to build tissue, enzymes and hormones, as well as repair itself. Basically protein is one of the ...
- August 6, 2015JenTalking to someone with bad breathe is the worst. It is disgusting, unhygienic and, sometimes, unavoidable. Even though the person on the receiving end of the funk may not be able to imagine how the guy with the breath dysfunction is so unaware of his problem, the truth is that many people really don’t know ...
- July 29, 2015JenI can not think of anything more nerve-wracking than going on a first date. To me, it is more terrifying than public speaking, a job interview and/or being the new kid in class. Granted, I have not been on a first date in over seven years since my boyfriend would not really be up for it, ...