We look to celebrities for entertainment, so why not put them to better use by looking to them for fitness advice? Here are eight healthy habits that famous people incorporate into their lives to keep them fit.
- Michelle Obama- The FLOTUS has a keen interest in eating well and exercising regularly. However, she says that the key to being a healthy woman is to focus on how we feel instead of what the numbers on the scale say. With awesome biceps like hers, who are we to argue?
- Bob Harper- The famous trainer says that the key to sticking to an exercise is finding one that you enjoy. Fitness should be about enjoying yourself while you work out as much as you enjoy the results afterward.
- Beyonce- Mrs. Carter doesn’t believe in comparing her body to others. She says that her weight has fluctuated a lot over the years, but she enjoys it most when it’s curvy. We’re all built differently and the important thing is to find a healthy look that’s right for you.
- Jillian Michaels- If anyone knows about healthy living it’s Jillian, and her secret weapon is a good night’s sleep, noting that it’s important for a strong immune system and fighting the aging process. It’s important to get at least seven hours of rest a night for good health.
- Jessica Biel- Jessica believes that the key to living well is to not deny yourself for too long. Ms. Biel follows a diet plan where she eats well for six days out of the week and then takes one day to eat what she wants to avoid burning out.
- Laila Ali- The beautiful boxer says that you have to make fitness a priority if you want to be in good shape. Laila works out five days a week and if she misses a day she gets back on track as quickly as she can.
- Sanya Richards-Ross- the track star insists that she never skips breakfast. Her advice is wise; people who eat breakfast tend to have more energy, lower cholesterol and are thinner than those who don’t eat a morning meal.
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel- Find support and appreciate it. A strong support system helps you to meet your fitness goals and refuse temptation. If you and your partner are both interested in making fitness a priority, the workload is halved.
If you liked these celebrity health tips, why not contact your chiropractic team for more? Your chiropractor is extremely knowledgeable in nutrition and exercise and can explain to you how to incorporate them into your life. Talk to your chiropractic team today to begin meeting your own wellness goals right away.
Always consult your chiropractor or primary care physician for all your health related advice.
This article is made available for general, entertainment and educational purposes only. The opinions expressed herein do not necessarily reflect those of The Joint Corp (or its franchisees and affiliates). You should always seek the advice of a licensed healthcare professional.