Welcome to The Joint – Dallas, West Village! As your local chiropractor in Dallas, TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Dallas chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
3699 McKinney Ave, Building D, Suite 404
Dallas, TX 75204
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Dallas chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 1, 2015GenevieveChiropractic care is a practice that seems to be growing in popularity. The many people that find relief and other healthy benefits from chiropractic care seems to be growing exponentially. Still, many find themselves with unanswered questions regarding the practice. For those, check out these commonly asked questions and answers about this effective form of ...
- April 30, 2015StepyI’m a big advocate of chiropractic care, and I’ll be the first to say that just on its own, chiropractic adjustment sessions are fantastic at relieving pain, tension, and stress, while making it easier to live a healthier lifestyle in general. I’ll make it known here that I’m also a big fan and advocate of ...
- April 30, 2015StepyIf ever there were a time to make taking care of your physical health and well being a priority, it would be when you are an expectant mother. As a pregnant woman, you are now not only responsible for making sure your body is healthy enough to carry a baby, but you are also responsible ...
- April 30, 2015SandyWe all become fairly casual about everyday chores. They just keep coming and we try to knock them off as quickly and easily as possible. But sometimes at the end of the day our backs suggest we may have overdone it. Or if we work all week and then try to cram the house cleaning ...
- April 30, 2015RachelleThroughout the years chiropractic care has placed an emphasis on the overall well-being of the population. There are massive discrepancies in insurance coverage, healthcare access, affordability, and socioeconomic status throughout the country that account for inequality in the United States healthcare system. Many individuals have trouble seeking primary care, let alone a highly specialized and alternative ...
- April 30, 2015JenCaffeine has had it’s fair share of controversy over the years. There seems to be conflicting views on whether or not it is bad for you, if it is addictive, and how much you should consume if you do decide to partake. According to the American Journal of Drug and Alcohol Abuse, even though caffeine ...
- April 30, 2015RachelleSciatica is defined as a neurological condition, in which pressure on the sciatic nerve causes radiating pain throughout the parts of the system most closely connected with it. The sciatic nerve begins in the lower back and it is linked to one of the lowest points on the spine. When there is heavy pressure placed on ...
- April 30, 2015GenevieveNot everyone suffers from migraines, but those that do know how much they can get in the way of life. Migraines can cause nausea, sensitivity to light, and even body aches. When one strikes, it can literally put you in the bed for hours. The hardest part about migraines is finding something that can help ...
- April 30, 2015GenevieveHeadaches can really be a pain. Not only do they cause physical pain, but they get in the way of the tasks of everyday life. It can be hard to get up and get moving when there is a pounding in your head. While headaches have many different causes, the solutions that are offered all ...