Welcome to The Joint – Dallas, West Village! As your local chiropractor in Dallas, TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Dallas chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
3699 McKinney Ave, Building D, Suite 404
Dallas, TX 75204
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Dallas chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- September 30, 2015GenevieveOne of the worst feelings in the world is that feeling of being over the top bloated. You are uncomfortable. Your pants suddenly hurt to wear. You get a stitch in your side when you move or bend. You feel as if a pin would literally pop you. Getting rid of this bloated feeling is possible ...
- September 18, 2015GenevieveNew babies bring a whole new level to the term stress. Once a baby enters the picture, stress becomes a constant part of your life. Are they eating enough? Are their sleeping habits ok? Why are they crying so much? All of these are normal concerns of new parents. Perhaps the biggest and most nagging ...
- September 4, 2015GenevieveI don’t think I know a single adult that doesn’t complain about back pain from time to time. Pain and aching in the back is pretty common. Not only are we more likely to experience back pain as we age, but our lifestyles are generally no help either. Even though back pain is pretty common, ...
- August 21, 2015GenevieveHave you ever woken up in the morning with a crick in the neck? What about dealing with a stiff neck after a long car ride or hours in front of your office desk? Chances are, you have experienced one of these or some other sort of nagging neck pain in your life. Neck pain ...
- August 7, 2015GenevieveWhen it comes to pregnancy, most women think about 2 things: your own health and the health of your unborn baby. These things are obviously at the top of your list, and for good reason! While there are many steps that you can take to keep both you and baby healthy, there are some not ...
- July 29, 2015GenevieveMost people will experience headaches at some point in their lives. Some may only get them from time to time, and they may be relatively minor. Others may suffer from chronic and debilitating headaches. Whichever group you fall into, it’s likely that you would like to do away with them as soon as possible. If ...
- July 24, 2015GenevieveRunning is a great exercise that many people enjoy. It works every muscle in the body, increases stamina, and burns a lot of calories. Many people that pick up this practice enjoy improved health as a result. A downside of this practice is pain in the knee, also known as runner’s knee. Runner’s knee is ...
- July 20, 2015GenevieveSleep. This little word has so much impact. When you get enough, you feel amazing. Well rested, no bags under the eyes, more energy, and a more positive outlook. When you don’t get enough, you feel rundown, look worn, and experience a vast array of negative side effects. Sleep is an important part of life, so ...
- July 10, 2015GenevieveSciatica. For many, this word alone brings up shooting pains and dread. Sciatica is a condition experienced by millions, and those people know all too well just how painful it can be. Whether your sciatica is caused by something with an end in sight (like pregnancy) or it seemingly comes out of nowhere, you are ...