Welcome to The Joint – Dallas, West Village! As your local chiropractor in Dallas, TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Dallas chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
3699 McKinney Ave, Building D, Suite 404
Dallas, TX 75204
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Melbourne chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- September 26, 2014It may be branded within our society as strictly a summer fruit, but the fact that watermelons are readily available year round is no coincidence. Not only are they bright and colorful, watermelons are also flavorful, hydrating and have a number of very significant health-boosting qualities. With nourishing vitamins, and a number of different nutrients ...
- September 19, 2014So, we all know that exercise is good for the body, but most of us truly do not know just what regular exercising does for the brain, particularly in terms of how it boosts our overall mood. So, below are a list of ways that explore just how physical fitness makes us happier, and how ...
- September 12, 2014We all have good days and bad days, the best thing that we can hope to achieve is that the good ones significantly outweigh the bad ones. We do all we can in our lives to be happy, to love the ones we are close with and to be the best version of ourselves in ...
- September 4, 2014The thearapeutic use of essential oils is about 3,000 years older than the word aromatherapy. For many people, aromatherapy has shown to be effective in easing chronic health conditions, as well as providing relief from anxiety and stress. So the question is…what have you got to lose? How can smelling a heavenly scent be bad? After all, ...
- August 29, 2014Some of our simplest habits may be killing us softly. Read below to find five seemingly mundane activities that could be shortening our lives. Maybe it’s time for a change. 1. It seems difficult to find love.Having difficulty finding a mate can take off a few months from your life, while prolonged periods of being single ...
- August 22, 2014Do you remember hearing, when you were a kid, that dabbing a little toothpaste on your zits would make them disappear? That’s still true, but we’ve found 11 other unconventional uses for the minty paste that you can never, ever get back into the tube. So, in case you squeeze out too much toothpaste, here are ...
- August 15, 2014Going healthy usually involves cutting foods that are high in sugar and artificial sweeteners from your daily diet. Processed sweeteners, such as white sugar and high fructose corn syrup, are extremely harmful to your health and ridding yourself of them is probably one of the smartest dietary moves you can make. Although this is true, ...
- August 4, 2014I’m sure that at least once in your lifetime, you’ve wanted to gain knowledge in great depth on a certain topic or area. Aside from reading and experiencing all that you can on that subject, gaining expert level knowledge on something is next to impossible. Real life isn’t like Alice in Wonderland where drinks are ...
- July 28, 2014Although the summer months typically bring more of a heightened amount of dry skin sufferers, peeling, flaky and all around poorly hydrated skin is an epidemic that is a year round occurrence. To help combat dry skin and to keep the skin in good condition, most people reach for the nearest bottle of their favorite ...