Welcome to The Joint – Dallas, West Village! As your local chiropractor in Dallas, TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Dallas chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
3699 McKinney Ave, Building D, Suite 404
Dallas, TX 75204
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Dallas chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- October 21, 2014Staying focused can often be a more difficult task; depending on your surroundings, your settings and also the way in which you function best, concentration may not be your strong suit. For some, it may feel as though, in any given situation, the entire world is conspiring to keep you from obtaining a specific goal. Putting ...
- October 14, 2014Unless your body’s natural body clock has impeccable and precise daily timing, it’s safe to say that you use an alarm clock to wake up every single morning. And, if you’re like the majority of the population, getting up out of bed isn’t anywhere near the top of your to-do list every day. In fact, ...
- October 3, 2014If you’re a healthy eater, you’ll know that fresh produce, fruits and vegetables and everything in between, especially on a ravenous appetite, can often be a little harsh on the wallet. Unless you’re growing your food in the garden, the supermarket can be both a blessing and curse. You’ll often hear one of the many ...
- September 26, 2014It may be branded within our society as strictly a summer fruit, but the fact that watermelons are readily available year round is no coincidence. Not only are they bright and colorful, watermelons are also flavorful, hydrating and have a number of very significant health-boosting qualities. With nourishing vitamins, and a number of different nutrients ...
- September 19, 2014So, we all know that exercise is good for the body, but most of us truly do not know just what regular exercising does for the brain, particularly in terms of how it boosts our overall mood. So, below are a list of ways that explore just how physical fitness makes us happier, and how ...
- September 12, 2014We all have good days and bad days, the best thing that we can hope to achieve is that the good ones significantly outweigh the bad ones. We do all we can in our lives to be happy, to love the ones we are close with and to be the best version of ourselves in ...
- September 4, 2014The thearapeutic use of essential oils is about 3,000 years older than the word aromatherapy. For many people, aromatherapy has shown to be effective in easing chronic health conditions, as well as providing relief from anxiety and stress. So the question is…what have you got to lose? How can smelling a heavenly scent be bad? After all, ...
- August 29, 2014Some of our simplest habits may be killing us softly. Read below to find five seemingly mundane activities that could be shortening our lives. Maybe it’s time for a change. 1. It seems difficult to find love.Having difficulty finding a mate can take off a few months from your life, while prolonged periods of being single ...
- August 22, 2014Do you remember hearing, when you were a kid, that dabbing a little toothpaste on your zits would make them disappear? That’s still true, but we’ve found 11 other unconventional uses for the minty paste that you can never, ever get back into the tube. So, in case you squeeze out too much toothpaste, here are ...