Welcome to The Joint – Dallas, West Village! As your local chiropractor in Dallas, TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Dallas chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
3699 McKinney Ave, Building D, Suite 404
Dallas, TX 75204
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Dallas chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- January 21, 2015Since the invention of televisions, there have been many questions about how screens affect our vision. The digital age introduced computers to schools and workplaces, with some adults now staring at a PC screen for over eight hours a day, five days a week. Now with the addition of tablets and smartphones, it seems like the ...
- January 19, 2015In human culture, it is expected than children of a certain age nap regularly. When it comes to adults, the jury is still out. While many proclaim that an afternoon power-nap makes their busy lives possible, most offices do not encourage nap breaks. But as studies continue to state that napping can be beneficial for ...
- January 14, 2015You’ve probably been told a million times to drink more water; but the truth is that the majority of adults don’t take in enough water on a daily basis. With the choices of soda, tea, coffee, and other flavored beverages, water has simply taken a spot on the bottom of the list. This advice, however, ...
- December 29, 2014When we think about walking, and also of the health benefits that come along with it, we often do not think about the way in which we are walking, and how that finite detail actually plays into just how effective our walking truly is on our health. We should all know by now, that physical activity ...
- December 12, 2014In a world that is forever evolving, changing and outdoing the competition, it should come as no surprise that the healthy eating part of that world engages in the same kinds of activity and competition. We as consumers are always looking for the latest and greatest, the next best food, drink or exercise fad that’s ...
- November 21, 2014In far too many homes across the United States, convenience and questionable win against healthy every single time. The average American diet is so filled with processed, sugary, chemical filled food, that the obesity numbers are increasing at an alarming rate, just like the heart disease and diabetes rates are. The hearts of many are in ...
- November 5, 2014Pregnancy is a wonderful and exciting time in any mother’s life. With so many new things to focus on for the next nine months, many mothers pour all of their efforts into growing a healthy baby that’s ready to face the outside world. As great and necessary as this is, many mothers tend to forget ...
- October 24, 2014Nutrition is a critical part to any health and wellness lifestyle. Whether you have a concrete plan with specific parameters, or you just strive to make healthy choices overall, what you eat has a huge impact on your health. That being said, healthy eating does not have to be boring or tasteless. In fact it ...
- October 21, 2014Staying focused can often be a more difficult task; depending on your surroundings, your settings and also the way in which you function best, concentration may not be your strong suit. For some, it may feel as though, in any given situation, the entire world is conspiring to keep you from obtaining a specific goal. Putting ...