Welcome to The Joint – Dallas, West Village! As your local chiropractor in Dallas, TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Dallas chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
3699 McKinney Ave, Building D, Suite 404
Dallas, TX 75204
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Dallas chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- February 20, 2015Neck pain is one of the worst pains to experience. It’s not that it necessarily hurts any worse than any other pain, it’s just that we use our necks so much that it is extremely difficult to get any relief. Even the simple act of holding up your head becomes more difficult when we have ...
- February 13, 2015Aches and pains are common as we get older. With the wear and tear of living, it’s inevitable that we will all eventually experience a little bit of hurting. While it’s tough to completely avoid the effects of aging, there are things you can do to manage the pain. Check out these ways to help ...
- February 10, 2015As women, a lot of our weight can be centered in our tummies. Even if we eat a healthy diet, we can still have belly bulge. Well the good news is that there are many helpful belly targeting exercises we can do that can help to flatten and tone our tummies. Follow the following helpful ...
- February 5, 2015Smoking is a really bad habit. Not only is it bad for your lungs, but we’ve also come to learn that it’s bad for your skin, teeth, heart…pretty much your entire body. The unfortunate part about smoking is that it is highly addictive, so quitting is not an easy feat. If you’re ready to kick ...
- January 30, 2015Once upon a time, milk got a lot of publicity for being super healthy. The “Got Milk” campaign was at the front lines for making milk a hot topic among health nuts. Then, it seemed to take a back seat with some fitness professionals claiming it could actually make you unhealthy. So, what is the truth? Is milk ...
- January 28, 2015Unless there is a major problem with it, we don’t give a whole lot of thought to our livers. Even though we couldn’t live without them, they tend to take a backseat when it comes to keeping them healthy. Not that we intentionally damage them, but we certainly don’t put their health and wellness first ...
- January 21, 2015Since the invention of televisions, there have been many questions about how screens affect our vision. The digital age introduced computers to schools and workplaces, with some adults now staring at a PC screen for over eight hours a day, five days a week. Now with the addition of tablets and smartphones, it seems like the ...
- January 19, 2015In human culture, it is expected than children of a certain age nap regularly. When it comes to adults, the jury is still out. While many proclaim that an afternoon power-nap makes their busy lives possible, most offices do not encourage nap breaks. But as studies continue to state that napping can be beneficial for ...
- January 14, 2015You’ve probably been told a million times to drink more water; but the truth is that the majority of adults don’t take in enough water on a daily basis. With the choices of soda, tea, coffee, and other flavored beverages, water has simply taken a spot on the bottom of the list. This advice, however, ...