Welcome to The Joint – Dallas, West Village! As your local chiropractor in Dallas, TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Dallas chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
3699 McKinney Ave, Building D, Suite 404
Dallas, TX 75204
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Dallas chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 22, 2015StepyAs someone who unfortunately had to deal with the rigors of anemia for quite a lot of her childhood, and continues to live with bouts of anemia every so often in adulthood, I can tell you from experience that it is no fun to deal with at all. My own personal experiences have led me to ...
- May 22, 2015GenevieveMost people work approximately one third of their life. Crazy, huh? That’s a lot of time at work. It’s also a lot of stress, sitting, and usually…back pain. In order to keep your back healthy and strong, you have to pay attention to its health while at work. Since so much time is spent there, ...
- May 22, 2015GenevieveOne way to improve your quality of life is by staying active. When we are active, we feel better about ourselves, and better about life in general. One great way to stay active is to get regular chiropractic care. More and more people are finding this a great option for overall maintenance and health. If ...
- May 22, 2015GenevieveThough most people think of the chiropractor as a means to ending back pain, the benefits that come from this kind of care are actually far and wide. So many health perks can come from getting to the clinic on a regular basis. Besides pain, check out these amazing healthy benefits that regular chiropractic care ...
- May 21, 2015SandyWhen you consider the number of hours we spend working, you would think most of us would take a good look at how we do it. But as screen time increases, we often become more casual about our posture and work spots. The American Chiropractor’s Association says we need to learn and follow a few basic ...
- May 21, 2015RachelleTraditional care pathways for back pain have proven to only offer temporary results, if any results at all. Whether it is pharmaceutical medication, surgical interventions, or any other method taken to approach chronic back pain, we have found that there is simply much to be desired when seeking this type of treatment. Chiropractic care, however, is ...
- May 21, 2015RachelleOne of the more complex aspects of chiropractic care is that it has the potential to improve health outcomes across various different body systems. It is commonly assumed that chiropractic care is solely enacted to improve our musculoskeletal health and correct the misalignments in our neck and back. However, it is important to acknowledge the ...
- May 21, 2015JenSometimes the things you argue about in your relationship, are just as important as the things you agree on. If you have a certain hot button issue in your relationship that you just can’t get past, that might be telling about the relationship itself. Even these triggers may be causing you to feel like you ...
- May 21, 2015JenThere is no denying that it’s tough to lose weight. There are so many factors that go into it, all which differentiate between each person depending on current weight, age, sex, metabolism, genetics and a host of other variables. It can be difficult to figure out with route will work best for you, especially when ...