Welcome to The Joint – Dallas, West Village! As your local chiropractor in Dallas, TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Dallas chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
3699 McKinney Ave, Building D, Suite 404
Dallas, TX 75204
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Dallas chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- June 26, 2015GenevieveStaying active is the only way to truly stay young. Of course, the years will still tick by, and technically you’ll be older. The way that you feel, however, will be much improved by maintaining a healthy activity level. This can be hard to do as we age both because of busy lifestyles and because of ...
- June 19, 2015GenevieveArthritis is an illness that plagues millions. Aching and swelling in the joints, difficulty moving, and deformities in the knuckles are just a few of the unwanted symptoms that can occur from this debilitating medical condition. It can cause quite a bit of pain, and for many, it can really hamper the events of everyday ...
- June 12, 2015GenevieveHave you ever had one of those days where it feels impossible to get through? You wake up tired, you spend your whole day exhausted, and by day’s end you are ready to pour yourself into bed. This lack of energy can be dealt with in multiple ways. Some of us reach for another cup ...
- June 5, 2015GenevieveBack pain is extremely common among adults. Chances are, if you aren’t already plagued by back pain, you will experience it at some point. For most people, a little back pain means popping a pill and going about your day. While this can be beneficial in some cases, and you should always follow the advice ...
- June 1, 2015GenevieveWhen people get neck pain, it tends to stick around for a while. It can be really difficult to get rid of this type of pain. We use our necks all day every day, so finding the time to let it rest and recuperate can be really tough. Luckily, many are finding help through regular ...
- May 22, 2015GenevieveThough most people think of the chiropractor as a means to ending back pain, the benefits that come from this kind of care are actually far and wide. So many health perks can come from getting to the clinic on a regular basis. Besides pain, check out these amazing healthy benefits that regular chiropractic care ...
- May 15, 2015GenevieveWhen you see a pregnant woman, you’re likely to see 1 of 2 things. She might be the glowing kind. Her bump is a perfect basketball. She is moving well, and all seems to be going well. On the other end of the spectrum, you might find a woman with pain in her hips and ...
- May 8, 2015GenevieveHeadaches are a common, but annoying, part of almost everyone’s life. Some people experience them occasionally, while others are far more unfortunate and experience them on a regular basis. No matter how often you experience headaches, we can all agree that they are a hindrance to everyday life. They can case a great deal of ...
- May 1, 2015GenevieveChiropractic care is a practice that seems to be growing in popularity. The many people that find relief and other healthy benefits from chiropractic care seems to be growing exponentially. Still, many find themselves with unanswered questions regarding the practice. For those, check out these commonly asked questions and answers about this effective form of ...